Aarkstore announce a new report “Neuropathic Pain – Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016” through its vast collection of market research report.
The industry analysis specialist’s new report, “Neuropathic Pain – Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016”, is an essential source of information and analysis on the global neuropathic pain market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global neuropathic pain market. The report also provides insight into the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring significant shifts in the positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the pipeline products within the global neuropathic pain sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
GlobalData estimated the global neuropathic pain market to be valued at $ 4. 8 billion in 2008. It is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of approximately 4. 3% from $ 4. 8 billion in 2008 to $ 6. 5 billion in 2015. This growth will be supported by the increase in the aging population, increased treatment seeking behavior and increased uptake of the current products. The diagnosis rate remains as one of the barriers for the growth of the market. The available treatment options are moderately successful in meeting the market demand. There is still a need for better therapy and there exists unmet needs. There exists a market potential for any new entrant that will cater for these unmet needs. There is enormous opportunity for any drug that could match or better the efficacy provided by the current players with increased safety.
The scope of the report includes:
– Annualized global neuropathic pain market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast forward for eight years to 2016.
– Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends. Key classes of mechanism of action include opioid receptor agonists, cannabinoid receptor modulators, NMDA antagonists, protein kinase inhibitors, ion channel targetters, serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, adenosine agonists, cytokine modulators, AMPA antagonists, nicotinic receptor agonists, TRPV1 receptor agonists, selective subtype sodium channel antagonists and iNOS/nNOS dual inhibitors.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global neuropathic pain market. Key future market players covered are NeurogesX, Cephalon Inc., UCB S. A., Newron Pharmaceuticals, EpiCept Corporation, GW Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson, Avanir pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline plc and AstraZeneca.
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for future market associated with neuropathic pain.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of the pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global neuropathic pain market.
– Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global neuropathic pain market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain the competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the maximum opportunity for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
– What’s the next big thing in the global neuropathic pain market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at [email protected] com or call +919272852585